California Department of Rehabilitation
The California Department of Rehabilitation works in partnership with consumers and other stakeholders to provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent living and equality for individuals with disabilities.
(For mouse users, rollover each item below for more information. Screen readers will read this as nested lists.)
- Public Information Notices:
- 04/17/2014: New DOR Contract/Grant Solicitations Available
- 01/23/2014: New Intent To Award Notices have been posted.
- 04/15/2014: DOR is currently recruiting for three(3) Blind Advisory Committee positions by May 9, 2014.
- 10/14/2013: Department of Rehabilitation to Celebrate Golden Anniversary on October 15, 2013 - Press Release (RTF)
- 10/01/2013: DOR to serve as lead coordinator of Federal PROMISE Grant
- 06/14/2013: Annual Declaration of Order Of Selection For VR Services
- Jobs With DOR
- About DOR